Terms and Conditions
- The competition is run by Tea-Direct.co.uk, which is a tea retailer from England and Wales.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Tea-Direct.co.uk, and not to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social network. The information you provide will be used for this competition and will not be shared with any other party.
- The competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over (at the time of entry) and must submit the entry form and their contact details successfully.
- By adding photos to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network, you are granting permission for these images to be used by Tea-Direct.co.uk online, on their website and social media platforms.
- By submitting your photo/s you understand and agree that Tea-Direct.co.uk has no obligation to publish your photo.
- You must be the author of the image you submit.
- Entrants can only enter the competition once.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Tea-Direct.co.uk (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- All entries will be entered into the competition and the winner will be selected based on their merit, judged by Tea-Direct.co.uk.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise, no other purchase is necessary.
- Entries to the competition will only be accepted between the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
- The competition winner will be drawn within 1 week of the competition closing date.
- A cash alternative of the equivalent value will not be offered as an alternative prize.
- The winner will be notified within 1 week of the draw and they will be required to participate in all required publicity. The promoter will have the right to disclose the name of the winner and their city/town of residence.
- If a winner does not acknowledge notification of their win within 10 days of being notified, the prize shall be forfeited, and the prize will be re-drawn until an eligible winner is confirmed.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- The competition will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Tea-Direct.co.uk shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Tea-Direct.co.uk also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The promoter is – Tea-Direct.co.uk, a Red Spider Direct Limited Company, Registered in England and Wales under company number 06797531 and VAT number 944613517. Tea-Direct.co.uk, PO Box 433, Lymington, SO41 1EH.